Modified and Late Model Divisions
1. A $1,000 cash award and the $300 product award will be given out at the end of the regular racing season.
2. There is one $1000 cash award and one $300 product award for each division.
3. The eligible team that is highest in the series points standing will be awarded the $1000
4. The team with the highest point count does not have to win their division in order to be eligible for the award.
5. The $300 product award will be given to an eligible team in each division that was lower in the points standing.
6. The team winning the $300 product award will be chosen in a draw at the end of the season. A certificate will be given to the winning team to use in the 2019 racing season.
7. In case of a tie in the points standing the $1000 prize will be split between the teams.
To be Eligible:
1. Teams must purchase a minimum 4 cases (12 qt cases) or 3 pails of motor oil, a case or pail of gear oil and a case of brake fluid over the race season.
2. Teams must purchase Champion Oil products directly from RM Racing Lubricants to be eligible. Proof of purchase will be required.
3. Teams must display a RM Racing Lubricants Decal on an outside panel on both sides of their car for the full race season.
4. Teams sponsored by RM Racing Lubricants are not eligible.