1. A contingency award of a Qt of karting oil will be given out to 4 of the karting series every week. This will be repeated until all series get a contingency award and then start over. Track officials will determine which series receive the award the 1st week of racing.
2. The Qt will go to the 3rd place team to the 6th place teams on a revolving basis. See attached schedule.
3. Teams in each of the 11 series that use Champion Karting Oil for a minimum of 20 weeks will be eligible for a $125 cash award at the end of the season. Proof of purchase will be required.
4. The award will go to an eligible team that finishes the highest in the points in each class.
To be Eligible:
1. Teams must purchase their oil from the track store or RM Racing Lubricants directly.
2. Proof of purchase will be required.
3. Teams must display a Champion Karting Oil decal on an outside panel on both sides of their car for the full race season.
4. Teams sponsored by RM Racing Lubricants are not eligible.